The Human Resources and Employment Law landscape is undergoing incredible change, and keeping up with the latest solutions, methodologies, and industry knowledge out there can be quite a challenge.
This event will look at the most up to date changes including the introduction of the new work life balance bill, menstrual leave, workplace disclosures, mental wellbeing and so much more. Feedback on our HR conferences have been overwhelmingly positive, and this upcoming event is shaping to be our biggest and most important yet.
This is a unique live streamed event from our own custom-built CMG Studios. Feedback from attendees has been overwhelmingly positive, with attendees praising the additional interactive elements, as well as increased Q&A opportunities throughout the day, giving you more opportunity to gain real practical insights on the key issues that are important to you.
• “All content was thoroughly beneficial and well put together.” Nadia Martin, HR Manager, Netwatch
• “Fantastic, very informative, thank you!” Natasha Gow, Ethos Engineering Ltd
• “Each session was very informative and in particular, information on remote working, contracts, wellbeing, and sick leave” - Patricia Keating, Adminsitrative Officer, Teachers' Union of Ireland
• “It was fantastic, I really enjoyed it and learnt a lot from it. Looking forward to the next one.” Fiona Parsons, The Housing Agency
• “Really informative day, great content, very topical.” Fiona Flaherty, HR, Coffey Construction (I) Ltd
• “Very enjoyable first event from you guys and love that it is online! Took something from all topics.” Rachel Hyland, Bon Secours Hospital Dublin
Michelle Burke, Senior HR Manager, Cpl Resources
Sharon Dillon Lyons, Barrister-at-Law, Law Library
Megan Hughes, Graphite HR Consultant
Mental health in the workplace:
How can you support positive mental health?
Who needs to support positive mental health in the workplace?
Sile O’Donnell (FCIPD), HR Consultant and Adjunct Professor in HRM and Organisational Behaviour, Trinity College Dublin
Claire Macken, Solicitor, RDJ
Dr Lauren Kierans BL, Lecturer in Law, Maynooth University, Department of Law and Criminology
David Bell, Managing Director, The HR Department Ltd.
Ángel Bello Cortes, Partner, Fragomen Ireland
Fredericka Sheppard, Co-Founder and Managing Director (Joint) Voltedge Management
Full rate €535 + VAT
Please note the early bird discount can close sooner than expected once a certain number of seats fill up, therefore your prompt booking is strongly advised to avoid disappointment
Discounts available for bookings of 3 or more.